The 2023 Healthy Green Schools & Colleges Summer Summit will take place on Thursday, July 20 and Friday, July 21 at Cosumnes River College in Sacramento, California. This two-day meeting brings together school facility directors committed to leading healthy, sustainable facility management programs in their K-12 districts and higher education institutions across the country.
Summit attendees will have the opportunity to:
- Engage directly with other leading K-12 and higher education facility directors from across the country during networking and social events
- Gather key insights on how to implement healthy, sustainable facility management programs during interactive workshops
- Receive actionable guidance from peers, partners, and other experts on topics such as scaling indoor air quality monitoring, winning internal support for new facilities management initiatives, and integrating health and sustainability into everyday operations
- Share and celebrate district achievements
- Experience Cosumnes River College’s award-winning facilities program during a private guided tour
Healthy Green Schools & Colleges invites K-12 and higher education facilities professionals to attend. There is no cost to register but space is limited.
School facility professionals interested in attending may view the agenda and register interest below.